DB Media Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DB Media Forum

Let Your Voice Be Heard!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Software and Equipment Recommendations for Voice Over Artists

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stewart

Software and Equipment Recommendations for Voice Over Artists Empty
PostSubject: Software and Equipment Recommendations for Voice Over Artists   Software and Equipment Recommendations for Voice Over Artists Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:14 am

Can you add a place on the site where you ut the link for software your recommend and maybe a list of what equipment you recommend to get good quality recordings. A page also with FAQ's on how to be a voice over artist would be handy too.
Back to top Go down
Russell Osborne

PostSubject: Re: Software and Equipment Recommendations for Voice Over Artists   Software and Equipment Recommendations for Voice Over Artists Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Stewart, I use a peice of software called Audacity, a free download from http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ does all I need to do. I went on a voice over course, which maybe in hind-sight I needn't have bothered, but gave me some more ideas/inspiration, bought myself a USB microphone (a Samson CO1U condenser), a pop shield and got some sound-proof foam and away I went.

My next step is to sort myself out a website, which I'm in the process of doing.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Software and Recommendations   Software and Equipment Recommendations for Voice Over Artists Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:44 am

The new website will have links for lots of suitable software, storesor people who sell the best equipment, DB Media associated studio's all over the world you can use, and lots more useful 'stuff'!!! flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbmedia.org.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Software and Equipment Recommendations for Voice Over Artists   Software and Equipment Recommendations for Voice Over Artists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Software and Equipment Recommendations for Voice Over Artists
Page 1 of 1