DB Media Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DB Media Forum

Let Your Voice Be Heard!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What happens next????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
paultheblue

What happens next???? Empty
PostSubject: What happens next????   What happens next???? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:48 pm

Hi Daniel! Just registered as a new user and was wondering, since I sent you my demo a couple of weeks ago, what happens next? How do we, as users of DB Media, get work and, more importantly, how are we informed??
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Work   What happens next???? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:03 pm

As soon as we have established a strong client base, and 'one-off' clients, we will then be in a much stronger position to say more.

Over the next couple of weeks, with my new web-designer we will be putting all the succesful talents' details into a database. When the client comes along with requirements, we shall manually pick from our database a number of people who we think would be able to submit audition peices.

In the new year, this the database will be online, so the clients could make a direct approach to you as a talent! I am projecting at the moment, but have the backing of a lot of people within the industry. affraid

Once this new website is made available to all, a small monthly subscription fee (via Direct Debit) will be required to keep the company and it's aspirations on the right path!! sunny

This forum is where all the news will be posted, so keep coming back, and remember, this is the playground for all of our talent to express views, and ask questions!!! So enjoy, and make the most of it!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbmedia.org.uk
Lucymac

PostSubject: Re: What happens next????   What happens next???? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:29 am

Do you have any idea yet how much the monthly fee might be?

Smile
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin

PostSubject: Subrcription Fee   What happens next???? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:04 am

We are still in the process of calculating the monthly Fee. We might be using paypal for this, due to the ease of use and access. Its not a defenite, but we are looking at a number about £12 a month. Idea This includes all the advertisement you will get, Training provided, the unique Intamate touch, ie dealing wth the same person every time, - cheers ME! I will also be providing techncal support, as well as software! Most importantly I will be producing every jingle that passes through this company, so it will be quality all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if t's £12 or £20 a month, it's a bargain!!!!! Laughing

We will be asking all our talents to provide all their details to be put up on the website, these include, name + alias, age range, sex, picture/s, experience, short demo's, personal statement, and lots more, so start gettimg ready for that e-mail asking for those details!!!A direct debit mandate will be attached,( or possibly a Paypal payment link) and the first payment will be taken out before the launch, so we can plow as much cash into advertising for the launch! All will be kept up to date, so in the meantime, set -up a Paypal account!!!

link - www.paypal.co.uk

Have a Great Festive period!!!

Daniel
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbmedia.org.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens next????   What happens next???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happens next????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum