DB Media Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DB Media Forum

Let Your Voice Be Heard!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Admin

New Website Empty
PostSubject: New Website   New Website Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:55 pm

What do you wonderful people alien think the updated website should look like, to give it a much more professional look!?!?!?!?!

What content do you think should be on there also????? Huh??? afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbmedia.org.uk
Russell Osborne

New Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Website   New Website Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:30 pm

I think it's important to keep it simple and easy to navigate around.

Maybe have a section where users can upload demos and previous work.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin

New Website Empty
PostSubject: How Much??   New Website Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:47 pm

How much do you think would be a fair price to pay each month for all the services we will be providing????? study
Back to top Go down
Russell Osborne

New Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Website   New Website Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Daniel,

Just been reading your message (and your previous one that suggested costs of £12-£20 per mth). Just basing my responce on costs for other similar websites;
UK Voices - Currently £29.99 per year, reduced from £59, although it has been reduced for a considerable time
Voice123 - Currently $295 per year (approx £200)
StarNow - Ranges from £4.99 to £10.99 per month

If from what you are proposing £144 up to £240, I would expect quite a considerable amount in return i.e some guarenteed paid work. I think in the current climate those sort of figures may be a little off putting. I think it is important that you explain fully what services you will be offering so that people know what they will be getting for their money.

Whilst Paypal is an ideal way of transfering money, IF you were to be charging a minimum of £144 you would be losing out on approx £5 per transaction.

As a suggestion, what about offering people who have been on board for some time waiting to see what is going to happen some sort of price reduced incentive or the possibilitys of pay for 9 months and get and extra 3 free. I think anything between £50-£100 for 12 months would be an ideal starting point, especially for a business venture that has no available history for clients to see.

Anyway just my thoughts, feel free to drop me a line if you want. I look forward to hearing from you
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin

New Website Empty
PostSubject: Website   New Website Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:16 am

Thanks for that info Russell, I'll be keeping all idea's safely under my hat!!!! lol!

DB Media is a very unique VO company, mainly due to close and intamate with my talents and clients. Once we launch, you wont just be using e-mail's etc, I'll be on the phone, giving on-going training, for your voice and any tech problems you might have. If you have any problems, you can always call me direct, and I'll give my professional opinions etc. I will also be dealing with all the pre and post production, to make the jingle/liner/commercial sound great with your voice. I'll also be doing so much more!!

As you will have noticed, we are unlike all others, they reply to e-mails 3 days later, and you can never speak to who you need to, or infact anyone at all!! I have taken the company back a step or two to make it less automated, and more close input from myself, leaving the end-user ever more impressed and satisfied, as I will also be liasing with them just as much!!!! No other similar company can offer the intamacy or dedication that we can!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Website   New Website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Website
Page 1 of 1